We are privileged to be allowed access to Rancho Agua Caliente. Use common sense and keep these ideas below in mind. This will earn your group a warm return.
1. Seek permission before crossing any barbed wire or fencing, walls, or anything questionable.
2. When exploring, keep in mind, help with conservation and other useful projects is welcome and encouraged.
3. Leave gates as you found them, open or shut. Don’t disturb any animals encountered. Don’t step on any gardens or pick any fruits or vegetables, unless invited to.
4. Stick to trails when hiking, and remember “Don’t stray from the group.”
5. All fires must be approved by a Native Alien Fire Safety Ranger.
6. Stay out of the lakes, ponds and streams. Only use the designated hot springs, roman baths, and swimming pool in the hotel area. Swim at your own risk. There is no lifeguard on duty.
7. Keep noise down in the hotel area late at night. Respect other people’s right to privacy. Clothing is not optional. Public nudity is illegal. Please keep your panties on.
8. Help us leave this place nicer than we found it. Keep in mind, this is a leave no trace event, and Rancho Agua Caliente is an eco-friendly resort. Please think about how you can make a smaller footprint here, and in your own life!
9. Treat the Rancho Facilities as you would treat your own. Be gentle, this place is an old piece of history.
10. Obey the law. This is not a free for all, and discretion is not an option.