Use common sense when traveling with Native Alien and keep these ideas below in mind. This will earn your group a warm return.
1. Seek permission before crossing any barbed wire or fencing, walls, or anything questionable.
2. When exploring, keep in mind, help with conservation and other useful projects is welcome and encouraged.
3. Leave gates as you found them, open or shut. Don’t disturb any animals encountered. Don’t step on any gardens or pick any fruits or vegetables, unless invited to.
4. Stick to trails when hiking, and remember “Don’t stray from the group.”
5. All fires must be approved by a Native Alien Fire Safety Ranger.
6. Stay out of the lakes, ponds and streams. Only use the designated hot springs and swimming pool in the hotel area.
7. Keep noise down in the hotel area late at night. Respect other people’s right to privacy. Clothing is not optional. Public nudity is illegal.
8. Help us leave places nicer than we found them. Leave no trace, and join in in this eco-friendly effort. Please think about how you can make a smaller footprint here, and in your own life!
9. Treat the facilities as you would treat your own. Be gentle, this earth is an old piece of history.
10. Obey the law. Life is not a free for all, and discretion is not an option.